3DMasterKit software is designed for creating lenticular pictures with realistic 3D and motion effects: flip, animation, morphing and zoom.Printers, advertising studios, photo studios and photographers will find 3DMasterKit a useful and cost effective solution for expanding their business in a new dimension, increasing quality and productivity of generated 3D images and lenticular products.
Get New License
More about 3DMasterKit
Multiple ways to create 3D images
Multi-view Series of Real Photos
- 3DMasterKit creates 3D images out of a photo series taken with a slidebar (stereo shooting).
Layers and Depth Map
- 3DMasterKit creates 3D images out of a single layered 2D image. The program allows users to arrange layers in the Z-order and customize the intensity of the 3D effect. 3DMasterKit also uses a depth map for each separate layer to build up a natural 3D effect.
- 3DMasterKit encodes and prints lenticular 3D photos using multi-view stereo sequences automatically generated by StereoTracer out of a stereo pair.
Features and Benefits
Easy to Learn
- Save time and get professional results with the friendly user interface, detailed manual, useful tips and video tutorials.
- The auto alignment feature is extremely helpful for processing a series of photos taken with a slidebar.
Multiple Product Options
- 3DMasterKit generates lenticular images with a variety of effects, such as flip, animation, morphing and zoom.
- 3DMasterKit lets users preview the 3D effect in the animated image format (look around effect) or using anaglyph and LCD shutter glasses.
Stereo Camera Compatibility
- 3DMasterKit supports the MPO file format used by the Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D and Panasonic cameras.