Study Kit – Knowing Hong Kong (Product Update – Jul 2013)
This study kit provides innovative resources to enrich the study of local geography. It includes the following unique items:
- A 3D satellite image of Hong Kong SAR generated from Landsat-7 satellite data collected in 2013
- A tray with a base map to show the MTR trunk lines
- Three overlay transparencies as follows:
- A satellite photo of Hong Kong taken by Corona in 1969
- A night-light photo of Hong Kong captured from International Space Station in 2003
- A contour map of Hong Kong at 100 m interval.